Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I just love being hacked (wait that sounds wrong)

by Anne

My beloved anniebeeswax@gmail.com account I created when I created this blog was hacked today. It's exceptionally annoying because I use this email account for the most random things. All of the weirdos that have emailed me over the years got a spam email from me today. Serves them right. I get at least one email a week from someone who supposedly saw my blog and thinks it's a great example of something or other and they want me to team up and market with them. Yeah, sure. My goofy little Sabres blog is just the thing your company needs to send you into the stratosphere.

Any whoozle. I bought a sweet new camera and I'm beyond pumped to take it to Puck Drop this weekend. I can't stay too long because I have an appointment at 2:30, but I'm excited to try it out there. It's a Nikon Coolpix L110. The only drawback is that it runs on AA batteries. Lame. If you follow me on Twitter, expect to see multiple artistic shots of things around my house including, but not limited to, my cat, my dog, my Mom, my Dad, this sweet blanket on my bed, my piggy bank (it's awesome, don't hate) and general furniture and what not. It's sure to wonder and amaze.

PUCK DROP IS SATURDAY! WOOOOOO!!!!! THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN!! :D :D :D

ETA: Just when I was all "oh snap I don't have batteries," I opened up the box and Nikon provided me with some lithium batteries. A+, Nikon, A+++.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable