Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Almost HERE!

by Anne

Players are reporting for fitness testing and physicals and happy fun times because it's TRAINING CAMP! Which means it's almost pre-season which means it's almost October which means it's almost the regular season!!

Wooo!

I had planned to go to Puck Drop at HSBC Arena tomorrow but a friend of mine just moved back home from grad school at Penn State and we're doing breakfast on Saturday morning. I suppose that takes precedence over the Sabres... or at least that's what I'm telling myself. I'm sure I'll see tons of pictures and read tons of tweets from the day so I'll feel like I'm there while I eat some delicious breakfast. :D

Adam Mair has gone the way of our previous most recently departed tough guy. Yes, he's following in Petey's footsteps and going on a PTO with the New Jersey Devils. Farewell, Mairsy, farewell.

Everyone please call or text my Mom and remind her that I still need to be in possession of the tickets to the Kings game on November 19 or I may hyperventilate. Just a possibility. Not a guarantee, but a definite possibility. You don't want that on your collective conscience, DO YOU?

Now that hockey is really back (!!!) I'll have more motivation and inspiration for blogging which makes me happy.

If you aren't already, join in on the Twitter fun, click up on the left and give me a follow. Hilarity is sure to ensue.

LET'S GO BUFF-A-LO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable