Friday, June 19, 2009

Guest Bloggers

by Ellie

Hi strange peoples, my name is Ellie and I am Annie's awesome cousin. I think Clarke MacArthur is cute. Just so you know, I'm not that into hockey but its awesome. Ok, its been a couple minutes and I'm waaaaaaaay over Clarke MacArthur. The photo I just saw captured his bad side and, trust me, that changed everything. Anyway, I saw this really funny photo of Patrick Eaves and Annie wouldn't let me put it in this blog. But it is sooooooooooooooooooooo funny.sometimes the sabres are so boring I cant sit thrugh one hour of their horrible playing.
PEACE OUT AND SAVE THE EARTH. THAT MEANS RECYCLE, PAUL GAUSTAD.

by Jimmy

Jimmy's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. What's up bloggers? I have 100 hockey cards. Unfortunately only two of them are Sabres: Afinogenov and Vanek. I also have a Zdeno Chara card. I have about half the Maple Leafs hockey cards and three Mike Modano cards, anyone want one?

I can't believe the Penguins won the Stanley Cup. Good job, Sidney Crosby! Youngest NHL captain to win a Stanley Cup. (Editors note: Jimmy knew that all on his own, I did not have to tell him. ::sniff:: I'm so proud).

Annie said I have hockey player hair which she said means I need a haircut. She also said my hair looks like Sidney Crosby's. (I'll take that as a compliment).

I have to go to bed now so I'll say: Good try, Sabres, see you next year (hopefully).

by Anne

I'm babysitting all weekend and I realized today that the summer of '99 was the Summer of "No Goal" for Buffalo, but the Summer of '99 was the Summer Jimmy and Ellie were adopted from the same town Nik Antropov was born in. Therefore, they managed to make that Summer the Summer of Jimmy and Ellie instead of the Summer of Disappointment.

Also, Jimmy is pretending to call Sabretooth and ask him to shoot me with the t-shirt cannon for mentioning him and his sister in the same sentence.

Also, Jimmy just pretended to punch himself in the face and randomly said: "Stupid Kobe Bryant!"

Now they're singing a song from Family Guy but the only line they keep repeating is about lighting a fire and then peeing it out and something about doing the bump. And Ellie is giggling like crazy because she thought "Guest Bloggers" said "Guest Boogers."

This is just a snapshot of my life, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable