Saturday, December 20, 2008

James Posts A Blog

by James*

Dear blog readers,

My name is James. I am Anne's cousin. I am 11 years old. My favorite hockey player is Ryan Miller because he saves goals. Without him we would lose every game. I went to the Florida Panthers game. Poor Richard Zednik! It felt gross to see him get cut. We were right above the action.

My least favorite hockey team is probably the Maple Leafs.

I also like skate boarding, my favorite skateboarder is Tony Hawk.

My favorite football team is the Pittsburgh Steelers because that is my Mom's home team.

We are watching the Sabres play the Canadiens and eating subs for dinner. Yum.

I think the final score of tonight's game will be 5-2 Sabres. I think the goals will be scored by Derek Roy, Jason Pominville, Thomas Vanek, Daniel Paille and Ales Kotalik.

I stayed up until 4:16 last night because I was having a sleep over at my friend Evan's house. He lives across the street from me.

Go Ryan!



Thank you for reading my blog.


*typed by Anne, the most awesomest cousin ever.

7 comments:

  1. Hi, James! Nice blog :)

    thank you

    typed by jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post a lot.

    thank you for reading it

    ps i like your name

    typed by jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the goals will be scored by Derek Roy

    James, you are my favorite person... EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go James! This post rawks! I'm a Canucks fan but the Sabres are one of my Eastern teams.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable