Thursday, March 4, 2010

In and Out

by Anne

The Sabres shipped Paetsch to Columbus for Torres and Grizz to Atlanta. There are picks involved but who the eff cares about picks unless it's the Toronto/ Boston Kessel trade. I'm not losing sleep over a 2nd round pick, no one should. We don't know who those picks will turn into or if we will even keep those picks.

The Kings shipped out Teddy Purcell (WOO!) and brought in Jeff Halpern and Fredrik Modin(errr...) well, regardless, Halpern will definitely improve the bottom six for the Kings and Modin can sit in the press box chair Teddy had previously been keeping warm.

For Sabres fans, here's everything you will need to know about Raffi Torres:


I figured out why embedding won't work and fixed it. Sweet.

For the record, this was the first video I watched featuring Greener and it cracked me up, thus leading to my deep running love for that maniac.

I didn't watch the subsequent Washington game because I was in class but I can see I missed out on quite a defensive outpouring being outshot almost 2-1.

In other news, Torres skated today with Pommer and Royzie and will wear #17. The "Should" line skated together today as well. If Torres wants to win over Buffalonians (which we might not, who cares really, he's likely a rental) he will do well to score tomorrow night against the Flyers.

1 comment:

  1. He'll score twice against the Flyers, and ten people will go out and have a 'Torres' jersey made.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable