Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blogging Everyday

by Anne

Starting today, Tuesday, March 16, 2010 I resolve to blog everyday until the Stanley Cup is handed out.

Do any of you care? No probably not. However, I miss this little guy and I always enjoy reading blogs and writing my own so I'm going to vow to post SOMETHING everyday until I put a new magnet in the "Stanley Cup Champions" circle on my standings tracker. They only way this could go wrong is if by some miracle the Flyers win because I lost my Flyers magnet somewhere in my bedroom. 

GUESS WHAT?! I can't watch tonight's game. I know everyone must be stunned and flabber-ma-gasted. The Sabres for real need to stop playing on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, aka the nights I have class. Jerkfaces.  Kings, same goes for you.

SPEAKING OF THE KINGS. 

Two weeks from today I will be in Nashville, TN preparing to watch my beloved Kings lose to the Nashville Predators!! Woo!

So there were some good suggestions for signs. "Going Greene"suggested by my sister of all people. Someone tweeted something about Drew Doughty which I can't remember. Suggestions still being taken. I plan to make the sign the weekend before we leave (the 27th and 28th) if I make one, so keep the ideas coming.

Tonight the Sabres play the Thrashers. Last season the Thrashers had the Sabres number but this year we've won two of the three previous games so here's hoping to end the season series above .500? :)

This coming Thursday I have NO OBLIGATIONS. No classes, no meetings, no forums no war tribunals, NADA. I will have the entire evening free to enjoy the Sabres and Kings and beat myself up over how badly the lesson I taught at the middle school where I'm observing went. Should be GRAND.

See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're going to be back to blogging everyday, and I'm sure I speak for everyone on that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Going Greene"suggested by my sister of all people

    I resemble that remark.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable