Saturday, December 26, 2009

Goin' to Nashville

by Anne


Part of a Christmas present to myself is that I decided that during my Spring Break I want to go to a Kings game.

Fortunately, the Kings have so generously decided to play a game in Nashville during the week of my Spring Break. They're so thoughtful that way.

I was hesitant about the whole idea until I realized that Tuesday is cheap ticket day in Nashville and I managed to score (super cheap) tickets in what I'm fairly sure is the first row behind the visiting team's bench. (It's row "A," I think I'm safe in assuming it's right against the glass?) Whatevs, I'm sure it's close enough!


My artistic rendering of what the game experience will be like

Moms and I are going because she rocks and no one I know likes the Kings and/or will want to/ can afford to go to Nashville with me, haha.

This will be my first NHL game in an Arena other than HSBC Arena here in Buffalo.

I'M SO SO SO EXCITED!



Peg should expect to see this face a lot while we're in Tennessee

Oh yeah and the Sabres are going to lose to the Senators tonight. Oy. Happy Boxing Day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous. I might have to steal your mom's seat and join you. :P Nashville (the city) is pretty darn fun, and sitting right behind the bench would be a HOOT.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable