Saturday, November 15, 2008

Apparently I Do Love Adam Mair

by Anne


It must be love when I see this and go "awww".

The swinging pendulum of my affection for/fear of Adam Mair has been well documented.

My distaste for people with explosive tempers is really unfair considering that even though I rarely get truly angry, I have a tendency to completely explode if I do, so how can I hold that against Mairsy? I'm pretty sure I would've been marching down that hallway as well, because I never know when to quit either, Adam.

He does have a great smile:


I'm assuming that's the table's centerpiece they moved for the interview
That is one of the ugliest table decorations I have ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes on

In case you were wondering, Adam Mair is good at math, so he has a complicated system of deciding which ages mean what these days and he wants us all to know "age is just a number"... Ok, Adam Mair is basically saying he's single and open to ladies of all ages. Mairsy is for equal opportunity for all women... in his pants. Don't hate, copulate.

Hopefully Marisy and his chest hair (see above photo), who some how managed to escape with an even +/- in last night's game in just under 11:00 of ice time, can rally the troops and we'll only lose by 4 tonight instead of 5.

3 comments:

  1. Mairsy is for equal opportunity for all women... in his pants. Don't hate, copulate.

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, i'm pretty sure he's married.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, i'm pretty sure he's married.

    They got divorced.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable