Friday, September 12, 2008

Nathan Paetsch Heard My Quandry and Is Making it Worse

by Anne


So, OMG HOCKEY IS ALMOST BACK BECAUSE SABRES.COM GETS UPDATED LIKE ONCE A DAY AND OVER THE SUMMER ITS LIKE ONCE A WEEK WITH USELESS RIDICULOUS STAT COUNTS OF DEREK ROY.

BUT! Today they posted a video of the boys skating at the Pepsi Center and it made me even more internally squealish and I'm probably going to pass out if I think about it any more.

However. Tim Kennedy, who still holds the crown of "Worlds Most Awkward Interviewee" was interviewed (awkwardly) and he mentioned that Adam Mair put together the drills (duh) and so did Nathan Paetsch.

WHA-? PATCHES!! Stop! HANGING OUT WITH ADAM MAIR MORE WILL NOT MAKE ME LOVE YOU MORE!!..... Ok maybe it will but NO! STOP! I cannot add another player to the short list. JUST STOP.

Here's the vid:



Also, Mairsy is wearing a Festival Cup sweater, why were we not informed that Mairsy was in the Festival Cup that like 8 people and me outside of Canada knew about because we obsessively check TSN all day and really they only talked about it because Mats Sundin was in Toronto playing hockey.

This requires further investigation on my part. Also, I like burst out laughing when Teppo was in full on Sabres practice gear while Millsey was wearing a Spartans sweater and there was at least one Team Canada sweater. Is he like the method actor of hockey? He cannot deviate? He must always wear Sabres logo encrusted gear or he cannot focus? I hope that's the case.

Anyway, the Festival Cup was the first charity hockey game between Canadian celebrities and Canadian hockey players to benefit Right To Play, hosted by actor Tim Robbins.

Um, the Festival Cup roster I found said that Tim Connolly played, but there was no mention of Adam Mair. Ya know, I just really think that's an error. Timmy? Charity? Hockey? Those things do not belong in the same sentence. Did Mairsy steal that sweater? I can't imagine he would've bought one as a souvenir. Roysie also played on team "Dark Sweater" hahahahahahaha.


Regardless of where he got that sweater, Adam Mair shows he's the bigger man and volunteers to be on the team with Timmy and Max

Oh Adam Mair, you just keep sneaking your way into my daily life. Well done, sir, well. done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable