Monday, April 21, 2008

Bye Bye B's

by Anne



I watched most of the Habs/Bruins game with only mild interest. I'm not all that excited that Montreal won, but I'd be pretty mad if Boston won, especially considering I didn't expect them to win one game.


Congrats Carey on your 2nd shut out!






What is up with Versus AND HNiC both playing the Habs/Bruins game? I assumed HNiC would show the Canadian game in Canada, but I really thought that Versus would show me the Caps. Forcing a Game 7! Woooo!! Ovie with 2 goals! He must've been tired of people whining about his lack of production so he scored the game winner and an insurance goal. Yay! AOOOOOOOOOO!!!


Once again, a monster hit changes the pace of the game. Aaaaand it came from one of my new faves Mr. Michael "Yo, I always rock a fauxhawk" Green. Stickless, he still contributed in a big way to the play, leveling a huuuuuuge hit on Kapanen. My favorite part was that after the hit he stood up and looked down at Kapanen, in my mind it's because he was gloating over his victory, but he was probably just making sure he didn't break his neck. Wooooo! Greener!



Woooooo!

2 comments:

  1. Versus announced Sunday that they were going to show the Habs/Bruins game instead of the Caps/Pens. I guess they thought that a potential upset of Montreal would be a better story than the upset of the Caps and Ovechkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh, Versus needs to send me emails, haha I must've missed the anouncement. Clearly the Caps/Flyers game was the more exciting game...for a non-Habs fan anyway, haha. I suppose generally you'd assume a Game 7 would be more exciting than a Game 6.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable