Saturday, April 5, 2008

Awwwwwwwww

by Anne


I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm not sad we didn't make the playoffs is because we have 1 more game left and my brain hasn't fully grasped that the season is over.

This was a very depressing sight to me though:



To officially see that there are no more games makes me very sad.

I missed the Sabres like "my best friend had moved to a new district in 8th grade and now we had to go to different high schools and it was going to be weird because we've been best friends since the first day of kindergarten when she let me share her paste" over the All-Star break and that was 3 DAYS.

There's always next year!

2 comments:

  1. How weird was it looking at Sabres.com and seeing an entire empty calendar? Oh maaaan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a great post! :) I loved the pictures and captions.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable