Sunday, March 9, 2008

Let's see

by Anne

Upon perusing the Sabres website today I learned some important things. Namely, that Danny Paille and I have the same taste in music.

He features:

The Foo Fighters
Blink-182
Green Day
The Dave Matthews Band

Correction, Danny Paille has the same taste in music I did in 9th grade. Although The Colour and the Shape is still one of my favorite albums of all time and "When I Come Around" By Green Day is high on the Anne Maloy Hot 100.

btw, my car was totaled Saturday morning:


Maxine Robin Tocaro 2000-2008

BTW, I was asleep in my bed when this happened. I was not in my car. It was parked in front of my neighbor's house Friday night, and then, as of Saturday morning, it was pushed to in front of my house by another car plowing into it. Wowza. The person driving the other car was clearly a winner. Here are their creds:

-From the Dominican Republic - had probably never driven in snow before
-Driving in the aftermath of a nasty snow storm
-Driving down Richmond Avenue, which is notorious for not being plowed during weekend snows as its not a heavy trafficked road on the weekends
-He did not have a New York State Driver License
-He was driving his friend's car (the friend was in the passenger seat)
-He was definitely driving at least 30mph in 4 inches of snow
-Probably driving on the wrong side of the street
-The front passenger tire was a spare

On the plus side, I get a new car. On the downside how long do I have to wait to hear from the insurance company to get things going so I can pay for this new car?

I would've appreciated a win from the boys last night, but I suppose I'll take a point.

2 comments:

  1. For a lack of better words, you're car got completely jacked up. Sorry to hear/see that.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable