Wednesday, February 20, 2008

WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

by Anne

So when the Sabres were losing 3-1 I changed the channel in utter disgust and a few minutes later, encouraged my sister's boyfriend to change it back to see the Lexus Shootout, yet we managed to make it back in time for OVERTIME? WHAT?

This is what that first sentence originally said before my even drunker sister read it and made fun of me:

I changed the channel in drunken disgust and turned back after a lot of encouragement to my sister's boyfriend he changed the channel back in time to see all of overtime.

I told the Sabres I hated them many times over and then dearest Roysie, desperate to regain my love, scored a goal. Then we gave up another and I changed the channel. Then SabreBritney, desperate to regain his weak hold on the place in the smoothie car ride scored 2 goals to force overtime and THEN put away the game winner in OT for his 2nd career hat trick - a natural hat trick. (Prive to the Lightning....whoa, no offense boys, but now we see why you're last in the east...that, um, was really bad).

I'm about to say something I never thought I'd say.

At this moment, Thomas "SabreBritney" Vanek is my favorite Sabre. Yes, I have been drinking.

I love you Thomas Vanek. 12 goals in 11 games after only like, what? 14 in the first 50 or so? tank-ass. You want to save the Earth, your son (from the pictures I've seen) is super cute as well as is your dazzling fiancee. You're really great. I really like you a lot. You really respond to the imminent loss of my love, affection and smoothies.

It was just like a repeat of our game against Tampa in October. Down by 2 goals, force overtime, Britney with the game winner. WOOOOOOO!! Britney! Keepin' the babies!!

SISSY YOU WERE SO GOOD TOO. WOOOOOO!!! SISSY! BRITNEY! TIMMY! SABRETOOTH! SISSY! SMOOTHIES! ON BRITNEY! (he is a crazy millionaire)

HAHAHAHAHAHHA MSG just totally effed up and showed like a solid minute of KSylv and Roby getting messed with by their sound man . Hahahahahahahahaha I love Vodka I am TOTALLY pommerdoooooooodling. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable