Monday, May 10, 2010

Climbing out from under the papers

by Anne

You guyz. Taking 18 credits of ed-joo-muh-cay-shun classes is a LOT of work, especially at the end of the semester.

I haven't even been watching the second round. I'm fairly confident this is the longest I've gone between blog posts.

Actually, that's a slight lie. I've been watching a little bit of Canucks/Blackhawks.

Which brings me to the entire purpose of this morning's post. 

In this series, as in others, I have had trouble choosing between the two teams. It was established that I play a comprehensive game of "Would You Hit That?" with each team's complete roster and the team with more "Yes, I would"s, gets my vote.

Unfortunately my completely non-discriminating palate left me with an even score for Canucks/Blackhawks and I had to go into: "Which player would you hit over all the others?"

This was a torturous and smokin' hot expedition into each team's top gentlemen. After much deliberation, it was determined that there is no Canuck or Blackhawk that makes me feel warm and tingly inside quite like this man:


Brent Seabrook, Blackhawk
Don't hate.

The Conference Finals will commence after my finals, therefore I shall be watching them. I shall use this ultra-scientific method to select the teams to cheer for in that round.

I'll try not to enjoy it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable