Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saturday Stinkfest

by Anne

I was busy all day today so I'm just now getting around to blogging about last night's game.

Yo, how terrible was that game?

Enroth probably should've had two of those four goals. At least two of them were the result of bad defensive zone play by his teammates. He made 33 saves on 37 shots which isn't fantastically impressive, but isn't terrible.

S(h)ara and I watched the first two periods at a bar and we left before the third period because we didn't want to endure the torture.

Whatevs, I started this post thinking I had something to say about that game but I don't. These past two games have been entirely unpleasant and I hope are not indicative of future games.

None of the teams I wanted to win from Friday - Sunday won. Lame.

My fantasy team is tearin' it up again this week, so that's pretty sweet.

Hopefully the Kings can give me something to cheer about when they take on the Blackhawks in Chicago tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable