Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Olympic Teams of Hottness

by Anne

An executive decision has been made by me that it takes long enough to make two rosters (east and west) for the All-Star teams that trying to compile three will make me go insane.

Therefore, the Steve Yzerman and Brian Burke in me have decided to make one six-man line-up for each country (USA, Canada and Team Everywhere Else) and have you all vote on which team takes the Bronze Silver and Gold medals of hottness.

Those will be posted probably around Christmas time which means I have a lot of soul-searching to do and hot pictures to examine. There is the chance that I may need your help to make some tough close-calls. Therefore, you should follow me on Twitter, as I'll post those questions there. My tweets are protected because I have students whom I don't want following me, but just request and I'll add.

Wow, life's tough. :)

Also, remember that the new blog is Queen City Sabres Blog. Starting Black Friday there will be no new posts posted at Sabretooth's House. The hilarity and goodtimes (including the hotties voting) will continue over at QCSB. As of right now, all the posts are cross-posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable