Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Good The Bad and The WTF

by Anne

Additonal roster photos have been released throughout the league. I will not, of course, be posting the 600+ photos that have been released.... OR WILL I?!












No, I won't.

I will, however, post those of my WCBs and Vice-WCBs (maybe) as they are revealed to me.

The Good (sorry about the watermarks):


Big Bear, looking all chizzled and ready to go


SO'B ready to charm his way into a roster spot
Fierce roster photo: check.


The Bad:


Thank goodness there's photoshop
He looks like he's 5'3"
You can see the bottom of the "canvas"
hahahaha

The WTF:


I appreciate growing the hair back
I appreciate the smile
I do NOT appreciate that gross landing strip of facial hair you have on your chin
Please remedy this situation posthaste

The Totally unrelated:

I came across this picture of the Schenn brothers at the draft
I take every oppotunity to see Luke Schenn in a suit
Brayden is not yet old enough for me to ogle him
But give it time.

2 comments:

  1. Is it just me, or do Shane and Steve look alike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it just me, or do the schenn brothers look like the schenn twins?

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable