Monday, October 13, 2008

THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED

by Anne

I watched that game on like a 2 hour delay, so basically after it was 6-0 in the 3rd, I checked the final score and fast forwarded to the Islander's and Grizz's goal.

I'd really like to know what was going on with the "Adam Mair is in the dressing room. Now Adam Mair is at the bench. Now he' gone to the penalty box. Now he's back in the dressing room."

My "Hahaha ILU" Award of the game goes to Ales Kotalik for being on his back turtle style for Mair's and Pommer's goals in the 2nd. Watching a player sliding on his back and celebrating a goal at the same time is one of the funniest things ever.

Mad love for Britney (2 goals) Paille (2 assists) Staffy (5 shots on goal OMG YOU HAD SO MANY GREAT OPPORTUNITIES AND YOU PLAYED SO WELL, YOU BRONTOSAURUS,YOU ILU) and Lala (Some WICKED sweet saves and ALMOST a shut out, haha).

I'm not sure if I want to give mad love for Kaleta, Mairsy and Rosie for getting thrown out of the game, but that fight was awesome. Not only did we OWN the game, the boys in blue and gold OWNED that melee. And it made Rick happy, so WOOOOOO!!!!!!

That's all I've got for right now. There's a cat who missed his Mommy to pet, dinner to eat, reading to do, and puppies that have tummies that need some serious rubbings. Check ya later.


Aaaaaaand Adam Mair is back to being terrifying
AND I LOVE IT


This is what happes when you mess with Patty Kaleta
Yeccchhhhh


ETA: While in Shippensburg, PA, there was a girl randomly in a Danny Briere Sabres tshirt. It was REALLY random. Hockey is completely MIA in that part of Pennsylvania. It's 2 1/2 hours to Philly and 3 hours to Pittsburgh. Football RULZ Shippensburg and the surrounding area.

ETA #2: From NHL.com, "That was my first short-handed goal at any level of hockey," Vanek said. "It was good." Awwwwwwwww! Britney, ILU!!!



3 comments:

  1. I read LaLa and I totally thought you meant LaFontaine for a second. He needs a new nickname... leemy maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read LaLa and I totally thought you meant LaFontaine for a second. He needs a new nickname... leemy maybe?

    you're right, I totally think of that every time i type it but HA leemy is kind of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hockey is not MIA in central PA. We have the Calder Cup Champion Hershey Bears; who are also the oldest AHL franchise.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable