Friday, July 4, 2008

Craig Rivet

by Anne

DARCY. YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH TRADING SAN JOSE SHARKS.

Ok, so I'm not yet sure how I feel about this Craig Rivet trade. but I will tell you that he already earns points with me because his name is Anthony Craig Rivet. I love people who refuse to use their first name.

I will meditate all zen-like on this movement and be back later with more thoughts. I'm not exactly ecstatic, but I'm not burning down the Arena, either.

Apparently the Big Bear deal might've been because Vancouver was going to give him an offer sheet and this was actually just to make this less messy? I don't know. I'm still sad about Big Bear, but, in the grand scheme of Buffalo Sabres, there are LOTS of players I would've been much more devastated to lose in this trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable