Sunday, June 22, 2008

Channeling My Inner Pierre McGuire...

by Anne

Here's a Pierre-style theory:


Thomas McCollum was ranked as the #1 N. American goaltender and was the 2nd goaltender drafted with the 30th overall pick by Detroit on Friday.

Ryan Miller is pretty bad-ass (that's all you need to know for this story).

McCollum is from Western New York, Miller is from Michigan.


I BET DETROIT WILL TRADE MCCOLLUM AND ANOTHER PLAYER OR A PICK TO US FOR MILLER IN A HOMETOWN TRADE BONANZA EITHER IN 2009 OR WHENEVER MILLER'S NEW EXTENSION THAT HE'S GOING TO SIGN THIS OFF-SEASON EXPIRES.


Hahahahahahahaha. This just occurred to me and I feel like Pierre. Do I think this will actually happen? No, of course not, but I can't wait to hear Pierre come up with this theory and spout it off somewhere where there's a microphone and a live TV feed.

I fail at this roster thing. I'm just too tired. Hahahaha. It'll be up eventually. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want me to use them, just shoot me an email and I'll take them down.

The Los Angeles Kings logo and Buffalo Sabres logo used in the title bar are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League; no copyright infringement is intended. If anyone is offended by anything I've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller Shutout" - A 58 minute, multi-goal shutout lead that is blown when Miller allows one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes. Because Butter Snap pretzels, like the Carolina Hurricanes, are disgusting
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Oscar - Anne's cat

Because it's never not funny

Completely adorable